13 June 2010

How can you help? Inundate my Senators with a flood of letters

Today I wrote a letter to my US Senators, asking them to help me appeal the Social Security denial of my disability claim. I'm outraged that after supporting myself for my entire adult life I've been denied. How could that happen? I feel that I've fallen through the cracks and there is no net to catch me.

You can help me by writing a letter or sending an email to my Senators. (If you want to email, click on the Senator's name to follow the link to his individual website.)

Praise my accomplishments, commend my character, tell them I was cute as a baby or that I can juggle--but please write. I hope that an avalanche of letters of support will encourage them to at least review my case.

Washington DC Office
448 Russell Building
Washington DC 20510
Tel: (202) 224-2823
Fax: (202) 224-1083

CT District Office
30 Lewis St Suite 101
Hartford, CT 06103
Tel: (860) 258-6940
(800) 334-5341 (in CT)
Fax: (860) 258-6958 

Washington DC Office
706 Hart Office Building
Washington, DC 20510
202.224.4041 (Voice)
202.224.9750 (Fax)

Connecticut Office
One Constitution Plaza, 7th Floor
Hartford, CT 06103
860.549.8463 (Voice)
800.225.5605 (In CT)
866.317.2242 (Fax)

You can review the letters I wrote to them here: Dodd / Lieberman

No comments:

Post a Comment